Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Gabion Wire Mesh||Material:||Hot Dipped Galvanized Wire, Galfan Wire, PVC Coated Wire|
|Hole Shape:||Hexagonal||Wire Gauge:||2.0/2.7/3.0/4.0mm|
|Aperture:||60×80mm, 80×100mm, 100×120mm, 120×140mm||Application:||Flood Control Retaining Wall, River Bank Vation, Slope Protection|
|Box Size:||2m×1m×1m, 1m×1m×1m, 2m×1m×0.5m||Sample:||Available And Free|
welded gabion baskets,
gabion wall mesh
ASTM A975-97 Galfan Double Twisted Woven Wire Mesh Gabion Baskets
Gabions are double-twisted hexagonal woven galvanized steel wire mesh compartmented baskets with a rectangular box shape. The compartments or cells are of equal size and dimension and are formed by internal diaphragms being placed within the basket. The compartments or cells are filled with natural stone and the diaphragms minimize stone migration within the basket, providing even distribution of the stone fill throughout the basket, even after structural movement.
Gabion es are typically combined with a geotextile to control erosion and scour in hydraulic applications such as streambank stabilization. Gabion baskets are often used to stabilize slopes or construct drop structures, pipe outlet structures or retaining walls.
Gabion Technical Parameter:
|Min. Zinc coating(g/m2)||215||230||230||245||255||265||275|
Gabion Wire Mesh advantages:
• Strength – possess the strength and flexibility to withstand forces generated by water and earth masses.
• Permeability – Naturally free-draining, which is accomplished by gravity and by evaporation, as the porous structure permits active air circulation through it.
• Ecology – Offer an environmentally-sensitive solution to soil retention slope stabilization. Constructed of natural stone fill, the gabions are naturally porous. This allows interaction between the land and surrounding water table.
• Low Construction Cost – Easy to install, requiring limited equipment, no skilled labor, minimal foundation preparation, no drainage provisions, and low stone fill costs, generally provided by a local stone or rock supplier.
Gabion box application:
Gabions have been around for over a hundred years and have a wide range of applications and new ones are continually being found. We have listed below the most common applications to date, manufactured using either woven double twisted or welded square mesh.
1. Mine – Primary Crush Tip Walls
2. River Diversion Structures
3. Rockfall Mesh Netting
4. Hydrochambers (Water Storage)
5. Biofilters (Sewage Plants)
6. Longitudinal River Structures
7. Low-Level and Irish Crossings
8. Roadway Culvert In and Outlet Structures
9. Dam Embankment Protection
10. Gabion Weirs
11. Gabion Ornaments
12. Gabion Stepped Spillway
13. River Training Structures
14. Channel Lining
Contact Person: Gary
Tel: +86 15131897040